United We Stand, Divided We Fall.
We want you to be involved in helping change the future of our city. We are looking for amazing people who care enough about their community to make a change. Are you that kind of person? If so, fill out the form below. We would love to talk with you.
The Cincinnati Regional Coalition Against Hate (CRCAH) is a nonpartisan alliance of organizations committed to being vigilant against hate activity by supporting impacted communities and fostering acceptance, compassion, and justice for all in the Cincinnati region.
THE WORK OF THE COALITION WILL BE:
- To promote inclusive values;
- Monitor activity that runs counter to these values;
- Create timely responses to hate crimes and bias incidents;
- Conduct year-round community education on the causes and prevention of bias, bigotry
Every individual is entitled to dignity and respect, without prejudice toward race, color, gender, gender identity, (dis)ability, language, religion or lack thereof, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, and economic status.
We dedicate ourselves to becoming leaders in combating hate of all forms in the Cincinnati region.
OUR MEMBERS HEREBY PLEDGE TO:
- Stand up against hate and bias;
- Promote acceptance, compassion, and a just and safe regional community;
- Be listed as a member of the Coalition;
- Participate in, support, and promote the work of the Coalition.