Have a hate crime to report?
Please click the button and fill out our form. We can help.
The Cincinnati Regional Coalition Against Hate (CRCAH) is a nonpartisan alliance of organizations committed to being vigilant against hate activity by supporting impacted communities and fostering acceptance, compassion, and justice for all in the Cincinnati region.
Promoting Inclusive Values
Everyone deserves to be treated equally no matter what.
We are here to help others who have been taken advantage of.
We monitor any activities that run counter to these values.
Educating The Community
We conduct year-round community education on the causes and prevention of bias, bigotry, & racism.
Create Timely Reponses
We create timely responses to hate crimes and bias incidents.
- American Jewish Committee, Cincinnati Chapter
- Bridges of Faith Trialogue
- Equality Cincinnati
- Hamilton County Developmental Disabilities Services
- Hispanic Chamber Cincinnati USA
- Holocaust & Humanity Center
- Intercommunity Justice & Peace Center
- Islamic Center of Greater Cincinnati
- Jewish Community Relations Council-Jewish Federation of Cincinnati
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
- Northern Kentucky University, Office of Inclusive Excellence/Title IX
- Office of Human Relations, City of Cincinnati
- RefugeeConnect of Greater Cincinnati
- Sikh Community of Greater Cincinnati
Universityof Cincinnati, Office of Equality, Inclusion & Community Impact
- Urban Appalachian Community Coalition
- Urban League of Greater Southwestern Ohio
- Xavier University, Brueggeman Center for Dialogue & Office of Diversity & Inclusion
- YWCA Greater Cincinnati (Convener)